Photo by Richard Hurd
- Associations & Cooperatives
The Alliance moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality, and engaging individuals in their health. An employer-owned, not-for-profit cooperative, our 240members provides coverage to more than 100,000 individuals in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
- Member cooperative of more than 240 self-funded employers
- Covering more than 100,000 individuals
- Average savings rate of more than 36 percent
- Contract with more than 90 hospitals, 7,000 medical doctors and 13,500 professional service providers
- Provide members with tools to understand quality and cost through our Find a Doctor Website and QualityPath program