Photo by Richard Hurd
- Associations & Cooperatives
The Alliance serves as the voice for self-funded employers who want more control over their healthcare costs. Using Smarter Networks and sophisticated data mining and analysis, they provide transparent, creative approaches to network and benefit plan design to unlock savings where others can’t – or won’t. The Alliance remains a trusted, objective partner for its 340+ employers and their brokers who seek improved access to high-quality healthcare by contracting with a network of 38,000 healthcare providers and doctors across the Midwest.
- Member cooperative of more than 240 self-funded employers
- Covering more than 100,000 individuals
- Average savings rate of more than 36 percent
- Contract with more than 90 hospitals, 7,000 medical doctors and 13,500 professional service providers
- Provide members with tools to understand quality and cost through our Find a Doctor Website and QualityPath program