Photo by Richard Hurd
- Real Estate, Rentals & Development
Oakbrook is a family-owned, professional, and integrated real estate services company offering real estate management/property management, brokerage, consulting, and development. Services we offer to our multifamily and commercial clients stem from broad and comprehensive experience in developing financing marketing and managing and selling our own properties. We are committed to providing exceptional, consultative service and building sustainable relationships with our clients. Over 34+ years of experience coupled with our multiple divisions position us as a full-service partner to our clients.
Our commercial property management group manages state-of-the-art industrial and retail buildings with services ranging from basic physical plant maintenance to complete asset management. We also oversee complex building system installations and remodeling projects through our construction management group.
Our commercial brokerage team has represented both residential and commercial clients in the sale or purchase of real estate. Additionally, Oakbrook has many years of experience representing building owners who are seeking to lease office, retail, or industrial space for themselves or in search of tenants.
Our multifamily property management group manages communities of all types and sizes including urban mixed-use properties. These properties consist of senior or multi-family communities which operate as market-rate properties or with partial assistance under various state and federal programs to include Section 8 and Section 42.
- Integrated Real Estate Services Company
- Offering Property Management, Brokerage, Consulting & Development
- Over 34+ of Experience in the Industry
- committed to providing exceptional, consultative service and building sustainable relationships with our clients.
Whom to Contact
- Chris CaulumVice President Commercial Brokerage
- Peter DevoreVice President Facilities & Construction Management
- Michael C. MoreySenior Vice President Multifamily Housing
- Michael L. MoreyPresident