Photo by Richard Hurd
- Financial Services & Banking
eCIO - The Chief Investment Officer for Nonprofits, offers low-cost, comprehensive investment management solutions to nonprofits. eCIO's offering includes on-line board management software and on-demand portfolio reviews.
eCIO traces its roots back to Madison Investments ($16 billion asset manager), where Rob Roquitte, CFA and Phil Waara, CIPM run the Customized Investment Solutions (CIS) group which provides comprehensive services to nonprofit organizations.
With over 20 years of experience working with nonprofits, Rob and Phil developed a holistic, customized approach that goes beyond asset management to include:
• Board and committee communication and education
• Development of investment policy
• Development of spending policy
• Asset allocation studies
• Fiduciary education
• Financial statement analysis and budgeting