Photo by Richard Hurd
- Agriculture & Environment
- Architecture & Engineering
- Construction & Building Trades
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Real Estate, Rentals & Development
- Wholesale & Distributing
SunPeak is a commercial solar PV developer headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. We have the capability to professionally assess feasibility, design & engineer, install, commission, and maintain a business' solar system that will provide decades of emission free electricity from the sun throughout the Midwestern United States.
SunPeak has deep and extensive relationships with the world’s best-in-class solar racking, panels and inverters suppliers assuring an optimal blend between cost effectiveness and performance. We only work with leading solar component manufacturers, who offer proven technology and solid warranties. The SunPeak team has successfully installed over 350 MW of clean, green, renewable energy globally, including solar reference projects as distant as Germany, Japan and Canada.
Solar power systems are our business. If you’re considering “going solar at your company,” let us help you through the process. Our experience and value-added services will ensure a successful implementation of your project. From design concept, through project financing and system deployment, we provide the highest quality service.
- Offering projected cost/benefit assessments with no obligation.
- SunPeak's pricing and solar financing options are amongst the most competitive in the industry.
Whom to Contact
- Maitri Meyer440 Science Drive, Ste 101Madison, WI 53711Phone: (608) 535-4554
Near the corner of Whitney Way and Mineral Point road in the University Research Park.