Photo by Richard Hurd
Chamber Events Calendar
Grow your network effect
Chance, opportunity and prosperity favor the connected. Through our events, programs and resources, the Chamber is providing value to our members as a connector to ideas, people and business.
Wisconsin Tax Seminar for New Businesses
Name: Wisconsin Tax Seminar for New Businesses
Date: November 13, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CST
In this New Business Seminar, hosted by The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) you will gain a basic understanding of Wisconsin’s tax laws.
Topics may include:
- Business tax registration
- Withholding tax information
- Sales and use tax information
- Other business taxes
- Electronic filing made easy through My Tax Account
- Business tax incentives
- When do I need a seller’s permit?
- What do I do when I hire my first employee?
- How to register for the MyTax Account