Photo by Richard Hurd
Chamber Events Calendar
Grow your network effect
Chance, opportunity and prosperity favor the connected. Through our events, programs and resources, the Chamber is providing value to our members as a connector to ideas, people and business.
Positive Power Plays: Skills for Conflict & Negotiation
All leaders deal with conflict in one form or another. In this class you will learn how to turn conflict into collaborations and reach win-win resolutions. You will see conflict to clarify roles, relationships, and heighten creativity. Learning how to reach beyond the impasse and find solutions that work is one of the best tools that leaders can use.
What you will learn:
- The 5 conflict styles.
- Strategies for building trust.
- The 4 stages of conflict resolution and how to use them for any situation.
- The best listening strategies to use for the best resolution.
- Emotion management and anger resolution techniques.
- How creativity plays into resolving conflict.
- Steps to planning a negotiation conversation
-Save 10% when you register for series (Learning to Lead Series)