Photo by Richard Hurd
Chamber Events Calendar
Grow your network effect
Chance, opportunity and prosperity favor the connected. Through our events, programs and resources, the Chamber is providing value to our members as a connector to ideas, people and business.
Learning to Lead Series
Successful supervision and leadership are crucial components of success in any organization. Yet talented individual contributors are often promoted without any formal training in these skills. This series of 3 one-day classes is taught by experts in the field and offers core supervisory leadership skill development in the form of interactive discussions, case studies and self-assessments to get your supervisors up and running fast. You may choose individual classes listed below, or register for the entire series and save 15%.
Who should attend?
- New supervisors
- Supervisors who have not had formal leadership training
- Aspiring leaders who plan to pursue leadership positions in the future
- Peer leaders who provide informal leadership among colleagues
- Supervisors wishing to improve their skills in key areas of communication, delegation, conflict management, strengthening team relationships, reflecting on leadership styles, and more
- Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- Positive Power Plays: Skills for Conflict and Negotiation
Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Communication and Delegation Skills
Wednesday, November 8, 2023