Photo by Richard Hurd
Chamber Events Calendar
Grow your network effect
Chance, opportunity and prosperity favor the connected. Through our events, programs and resources, the Chamber is providing value to our members as a connector to ideas, people and business.
Leading for Performance & Accountability
Your company’s success depends on the commitment of each and every member of your team. This one-day class presents a model for managing employee performance and provides you with specific tools you can use set performance goals, documenting performance, maintain ongoing communication, manage performance, conduct performance reviews, and develop performance improvement plans. Includes a copy of the book Fearless Performance Reviews by Jeff and Linda Russell.
What you will learn:
- The 7 reasons why performance reviews often create fear
- The 10 characteristics of fearless coaching conversations
- How to develop the “right” mindset for performance management
- What is a collaborative mindset and how to use it to create a winning approach
- How to use the Great Performance Cycle to create high performing employees
- The reasons why giving constructive feedback can be difficult
- 15 tips for giving constructive feedback for great results