Photo by Richard Hurd
Chamber Events Calendar
Grow your network effect
Chance, opportunity and prosperity favor the connected. Through our events, programs and resources, the Chamber is providing value to our members as a connector to ideas, people and business.
Biz Smart Sprint
Biz Smart Sprint is your introduction into the world of entrepreneurship. In this live, virtual 6-week course, you will learn the building blocks you need to become a successful entrepreneur. Each week, you’ll discover the key components you need to start a business, including the Business Model Canvas business planning tool, understanding your customers and market, developing a marketing strategy, legal and operational considerations, and financial basics.
This course is an excellent touchpoint for:
- Entrepreneurs who are just starting out
- Participants who need a refresher on business basics
- More established businesses looking to formalize or revamp their business planning process
- Individuals who are considering the feasibility of their “big idea”
- Product or industry experts who are looking to learn how to think of their product or service in business terms