Photo by Richard Hurd
Chamber Events Calendar
Grow your network effect
Chance, opportunity and prosperity favor the connected. Through our events, programs and resources, the Chamber is providing value to our members as a connector to ideas, people and business.
Need to jump start your job search in the new year?
Want to boost online visibility for yourself or your organization?
LinkedIn's popularity has skyrocketed in the last decade because of it's effectiveness at connecting people with career opportunities. But, many struggle to figure out how to get LinkedIn to work for them.
In just a few short sessions from the area's only Certified Online Professional Networking Strategist, Kristin S. Johnson, you can finally have a well-written, fully optimized LinkedIn profile that will get you noticed!
Profession Direction’s LinkedIn Success Institute is perfect for:
- Professionals and executives who want to jump start a job search in the new year.
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners who want to make more connections in the community.
- Non-profit professionals who want to boost their organization's visibility.
Do any of those folks sound like you? Join us as Kristin leads a series of four, 2-hour sessions in a live LinkedIn laboratory covering layers of LinkedIn from beginner to advanced. This workshop is unique in that Kristin, also a Certified Advanced Resume Writer, will guide you through WRITING a professional profile, in addition to the tips and training you want on the ins and outs of LinkedIn.
You’ll walk away from these sessions with:
- A brand-spankin’-new, branded, optimized profile
- Hundreds of new, high-quality networking connections
- A solid, non-smarmy strategy for using all of LinkedIn’s features to develop career opportunities
- Live Q & A and hands-on training with me – your social media, career, and job search expert
- Professionally written samples and case studies
- Step-by-step guidance to assist you in setting up and fully expanding your profile
- Resources, worksheets, email access, and membership in our Facebook community
- “Target Your Career Success with LinkedIn!” eBook
BONUS! You can attend either in-person, if you’re in the Madison area, or online to learn virtually. (You can also access the Institute online if you’re local and miss a class or two.)
FOUR, 2-hour sessions — a $797 value — offered as a pilot program special for
*PLEASE CAREFULLY NOTE EVENT DATES:
- Saturday, February 28
- Saturday, March 7
- Saturday, March 21
- Saturday, March 28
*No session March 14
All sessions begin with networking and coffee at 9:30.
Program from 10 a.m. to Noon.
Questions? Comments? Contact Kristin@ProfessionDirection.com